CONDITIONS OF SALE
- The coloured smoke tyre has been designed for use in a controlled environment on a track or pad
- Not for use on public roads
- Safe distance must be kept at all times
- Safety eye wear must be worn at all times
- Safety ear wear must be worn at all times
- Area intended for use should be cleaned and swept of any debris
- Tyres are not suitable for drifting
This product does contain dye. If you have a concern about staining of your vehicle or wheels, please take measures to cover the areas closest to the coloured tyre. Highway Tyres are not liable for any damage that may occur due to doing a burnout.
- Due to the dye content of the tyres, light colour mag wheels may discolour. It is suggested to change your rims for alternative rims when using the tyres
- Colour Conceal is not 100% foolproof. Dye contained in the tyre is generated by heat. On rare occasions, packaging or shipment conditions may cause a small bleed through of dye. If the sex of the child is unknown, please take precautions when receiving the goods. In the event of colour bleed, please contact us at email@example.com. If further concealment is required, a standard black spray paint can be used.
- It is the customers responsibility to confirm with their customs agency in relation to any taxes or duties that may be applicable to importing tyres. The buyer is responsible for any additional charges relating to imports.
- Tyres can take between 24-48 hours for preparation and wrapping, before being ready for dispatch. Please consider this timeline when placing your order
- Some delays may occur due to the current situation with COVID-19